Powered By Blogger

Friday 19 February 2016

See How Edo Pastor Absconds After Murdering Pregnant Wife in Cold Blood

An alleged pastor in Edo state, Henry Ekukpe, is wanted for allegedly killing his wife, Mrs Patience Ekukpe,30, over matrimonial disagreement.
1 (6) (1)
Reports say Mr Ekukpe used a sharp cutlass to slash his wife on the face, arms and chest and then abandoned her to bleed to death.
The Spokesman of Edo State Police Command, DSP Osifo Abiodun who confirmed the incident, operatives of Egba Police Station had visited the scene of the crime as efforts to apprehend the man continues
1 (6).jpg
The victim’s brother Justice Aibomosi shared photos on Facebook along with an account of the tragic incident on February 16. The post below:
“My brothers and sisters it pains me deep down my soul for MR, HENRY EKUPKE who called him self a pastor to have indulge in such an evil act by killing his wife, who had 7months old baby for him with a cultlass and a knife. Oooo what a painful death. this particular girl is my immediate younger sister I will not rest untill I have this particular man on my arms. Pls pls pls my brothers and sisters share with me on this photo to any part of the world in search of this evil man and in any part of the world you finds this man, please do call for the nearest police station for his immediate arrest….thanks for your concern”
- See more at: http://ipubliciseafrica.com/see-how-edo-pastor-absconds-after-murdering-pregnant-wife-in-cold-blood/#sthash.gAJAl4ie.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment